About

Every girls dream is to have that perfect wedding. In order to plan that perfect wedding, one takes several months, maybe a wedding planner, family and friends and of course a ton of money. Me? Oh no! My daughter lays it on me that she wants to get married in 45 days. 45 days!!! So here's what I am going to do, after of course, the major melt down, anxiety and panic attack and fear. Start planning this thing the best I know how and I'm taking you along with me.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

What to do first?

First things first, with the date set for January 2nd, we needed to decide the basics for this shindig.  We already know the kids, the bride and groom, want a country themed wedding.  You know with burlap, old barn wood, old barns and boots.  I know, highly original, but it's kids and country living so I will aim to please.  So, how exactly does one go about setting this up without forgetting something?  I do what any self respecting person would do.  I find an app for my phone that will actually tell me what to do!  Besides, I'm old, Christmas is coming up and I'm trying to finish up my college classes with having a full time job, do you really think I can remember anything right now?  Nope, there are days I don't even know my own name, let alone all the steps for putting a wedding together! Oh, I forgot to tell you the little bit of information that is driving all of this hectic activity. You got it, a baby is on the way.  I'm going to be a grandma!

The app for wedding planning.  As you can see, we have
accomplished some things!




This app is called WedHappy®, version 2.0.5 downloaded from Apple Store.  It is produced by Wedding Happy, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment