About

Every girls dream is to have that perfect wedding. In order to plan that perfect wedding, one takes several months, maybe a wedding planner, family and friends and of course a ton of money. Me? Oh no! My daughter lays it on me that she wants to get married in 45 days. 45 days!!! So here's what I am going to do, after of course, the major melt down, anxiety and panic attack and fear. Start planning this thing the best I know how and I'm taking you along with me.

Friday, December 11, 2015

Little details....

I listed these as little details but actually they are huge.  The drive home from getting the dress entailed a very long discussion about all the "other stuff".  The "other stuff" including the cake, invitations, guest list, gift registry, groomsmen's attire and the wedding dinner.  Now, your probably thinking how can one discuss all this on the drive home?  Let me tell you, it was a long drive.  Thank God for mobile devices with internet.  The bride was able to view invitations and decide what she liked.  She also went to Pintrest and found a cake design that she absolutely fell in love with! We decided that this wedding needed to be small and immediate family only, since I'm only one person planning this.  The guest list was discussed and we decided on who would be invited, even made a list!  The wedding dinner was decided upon and even who we would have cater it.  This thing really is coming together!  Easy peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment